Strictly Come Dancing: Saturday 7th December 20193rd December 2019
4 couples remain and have made it to semi-finals week. As the competition is in its final stages, each couple will now perform not one but two routines in a bid to impress the judges and audience at home – and reach next week’s all important grand final.
Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwood and Motsi Mabuse will be on hand to give their penultimate judgement. Their scores will then be added up and the voting lines will open after each couple have danced twice.
Couple – Dance – Track
- Emma and Anton – Cha Cha – Hold My Hand
- Emma and Anton – Waltz – Gymnopédie No. 1
- Chris and Karen – Rumba – Don’t Watch Me Cry
- Chris and Karen – Viennese Waltz – Somebody To Love
- Karim and Amy – Argentine Tango – Libertango
- Karim and Amy – American Smooth – Sweet Caroline
- Kelvin and Oti – Paso Doble – Seven Nation Army
- Kelvin and Oti – Quickstep – The Lady Is A Tramp
Who will survive to reach the grand final next weekend?